Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report Water Dogs~ Perch Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    waterdog Guest

Default Perch Sunday June 26th

got a late start this morning. fished until noon. got 22 nice perch and alot of sheep head. fished in 30 fow east of Niagara with a spreader and minnows on the bottom. the sheap head should be done spawning soon, i hope

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
    got a late start this morning. fished until noon. got 22 nice perch and alot of sheep head. fished in 30 fow east of Niagara with a spreader and minnows on the bottom. the sheap head should be done spawning soon, i hope
    Those sheeps are about a week or 2 later this year just like the eyes were, the spawning season is just drawn out longer due to the cooler water temps.

waterdog Guest

Default Thursday ~ June 30th

Tried to catch some walleye today, caught 2 small mouth bass and released, caught a nice cat fish, and some sheep head. Fished around toussaint and flat rock reef. No walleye for me. So I went to Niagara for some perch. Got 20 perch in 30 fow north of the green bouy. I know I could have got my limit if I had not tried to catch some walleyes. Still had alot of fun catchin what I did. Great day on the lake. A little warm when the wind died down. 5 pounds of perch at the cleaners.

waterdog Guest

Default Perch~and a load of sheep head

I was catchin sheep head like I should have been catchen yellow perch I was fishin a mile east of the Niagara bouy in 30 fow with a spreader and minows on the bottom. The perch bite was a light bite.
    So I moved a mile north and got out of those sheep head, well at least I was not in that school of sheep head anymore. Got a late start today and finished the day with 16 perch. 5 pounds at the cleaners.

waterdog Guest

Default D can perchers July 1

July 1, there were about 10 boats fishing around "D" can at 11.00 am. I passed them on my way out to Niagra. FYI

Post Thanks / Like

Started the day 1 mile North of B can, it was slow 2 people picked up 25, moved up to niagra, finished up the day with 1 man 1 woman limit all 8-12 inchers.. just off the bottom.. not too bad prolly go out to turn around 2moro after some eyes..

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the update, haven't done that well yet this year. goin out in the am 7/2 to try for some perch. will start in that area and see what bites. will advise how we do.