Lucky Charm Lucky Charm Lucky Charm Lucky Charm
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lucky Charm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lucky charm Guest

Default Lucky Charm

I will be heading out wild wings next weekend with my father and was just wondering where would be a good place to start trolling for the big eye's

Water Fox Guest

north of B-C Can is agood place to start.

Post Thanks / Like

Water Fox is right and knows his stuff. Deeper water. It just sounds a little early for the sows to start their feed. The tenth of May is when I start to target the big females. I hope you find them and stack em like wood.

ERIE REBEL1 Guest

We fished for bigguns last weekend about two miles west of Kelley's.Caught six between five and eight pounds.

Post Thanks / Like

Awsome. It is killing me. I can't get back up till May 12.

Post Thanks / Like

Default the big ones

when you guys are talkin about trollin for the big ones wat kind of lures do you guys use. how slow do u troll and where is a good place to look for them? i have been jiggin for a couple years and it has been productive but we usually get the males and i wouldnt mind tryin to get into the big sows. any help would be greatly appreciated. this past weekend was rough for us we didnt make it out sat. but i didnt hear very many good reports. made it out on sunday and only picked up 3 ( two on purple and one on john deere green). statred out by crane creek but only managed one. ran east about a mile and a half and managed two more but other than that we caught some huge sheephead. two of which were 10 -12 pounds.