if you have to travel any amout of distance dont come for at least 2 weeks and thats if the weather stabelizes. it is total maham dirty or stained water every stop, dead walleyes floating every stop cats and dogs bieng friends, charter boats comming in my drifts its crazy. on a serios note fished crib, cone, 26',20',16'12',9' all the way back to turtle creek. cleanest water was at locust reef and in front of cooling tower tried jigs every color with minows, worm harness, vibe e, wepons, trolled harneses and reef runers, ratteling rouges at every 5 foot and right off bottem and nothing all day sunday. talked to charter capt. and he talked to 4 other capt. and between all of them they caught 4 fish, probbaly snagged lol. i know we keep hoping some swith is going to come on any day but just my opinion its going to be a while. i welcome any discusion on this subject because never have i seen anything like this. might try next sun. my trip with another person got canceled and already have time off. have boat at turtle creek. if anyone else is going give me a shout and we can get a plan together and stay in contact to save fuel maybe. good luck.: