Wow, Thank you all.. Wow, Thank you all.. Wow, Thank you all.. Wow, Thank you all..
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow, Thank you all..

WOW!! As I approuch ny last weekend on the water for the year. I am looking at my notes for the year. What a great year.. I really injoyed fishing and talking to many of you. The number of fish we captured this year is just incredible.. I just cant wait till april to do it again.. Thank you so much.. Capt Jim jandjfishingcharters.com

P.S. to you know who, one more chance to take the perch title from me this year.. Get ready for saturday..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow

Hello Skipper

I just wanted to say thanks for your posts and for being one of the many great guys on this site.
    Would really like the chance to fish with you sometime maybe I could learn something.

John

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for all the usefull Info!!!!

Thanks for the great posts. I only get to get out once a year, I am from PA. will be out the week of may 5-12th 2011. It's great to read about usefull info to keep in mind for the next trip. Hopefully see you on the water next year. Just got back in from a little walleye/striper fishing today, 1 yellow perch/1smallmouth/1 26 inch brown trout all day. God Bless you guy's on ol'erie. Tight lines till 2011 thanks to all it was a tough year,as for weather,cash flow and prop's for me. PAP

Post Thanks / Like

Week of May 5th thru 12th.. This year we fished north of north bass dragging bottom bouncers with worm harnesses that week.. We limited out on 3 of the four trips that week... We also had H fish ohio that week.. You may want to give that a try in the spring.. Thanks Capt Jim. jandjfishingcharters.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks again Skipper9

Skipper9 that's a hell of a haul for us, we stay at Lamberjacks the week of 5-12th what do you have up your sleeve a little closer to home (lamberjacks) any sugestions would be great!. Last year we got blown clean off the water for 3&half days. Packed it in and headed east for the year. Vince did give us a great rebate for this year. thanks PAP from PA.

Post Thanks / Like

Give me a call that week am I will see what i can come up with.. thks Capt Jim