Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JULY 2010) Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JULY 2010) Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JULY 2010) Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JULY 2010)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JULY 2010)

Post your July 2010 fishing reports here for Western Lake Erie.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 7-18-10

Report at Dick's said NE of w. Sister for walleye and second can from Harbor light for perch. Niether one produced. Caught one eye NW of W. sister in 30 fow and 8 decent perch at the can.

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch

Perch were at Lucy's point today. We only caught 15 before going smallmouth fishing but saw some others leaving with their limit. Boats were really packed in tight.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perch Report 7-18-10

Wife and I caught limit 1.5 mi North of Water intake in 22.5 fow. Fished from 2pm to 4pm. Silver bladed spreaders. Non stop action for 2 hours. Had 15# at cleaners. Only threw back maybe a dozen or so. 5 sheephead and 2 white perch. Excellent afternoon.

Labshavit Guest

Default Eyes

Walleye are concentrated aroung G can yes I said G!! Found good perch bite out by C-Can caught nice 8's with some 9's and 10's yesterday limit.

Post Thanks / Like

What where you using to catch your walleyes ?? Casting ? trolling ? I will be up in two weeks Going to stay on South bass Island . Hope to catch something besides sheephead ..

Post Thanks / Like

Labshavit.....are you serious about the walleye by G can? and i assume you're talking about the firing range G can...not the international G. let me know brotha

sig061 Guest

Default 07-24-2010

Fished North & East of Kelly's. There seemed to be 2 packs of boats in the area yesterday. The first pack was probably 1-2 miles North & 5 miles East of the island. 2nd pack seemd to be 2-2.5 miles North & possibly 8-10 miles east of the island. (I'm just guessing on the distance, by sight) I'll load my GPS on the computer later. We got a late start & picked up some prehistoric sheephead. Fish on the sounder seemed to be in the middle or up top. Took a couple of small drifts and finally found a few walleye. Caught one per drift. First was about 20" & thin. Second was a 24" pig! We positioned for another longer drift that would have put us in the area of both fish, but the weather got nasty quick. We took off around 1:15, & I'm sure we would have picked up more if we stayed.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Found Some Perch

My Father-in-Law took the wife and kids out yesterday. They found a good perch bite near can 17 on the shipping channel. Got 16 lbs. in about 4 hours.
    I'll probably go out Sat. and try this area again. We keep the radio on scan if anyone wants a report call for "Dirty Business"

fireman Guest

Default perch and walleye aug 1

Went to Canada for walleye,fished top of wagon wheel.Caught 4 walleye in 3 hours casting,gold and orange weapons.Stopped at Ballast on the way home to try for perch,two man limit in an hour and a half,all were 8-10 inches.