Tru-trip jet divers Tru-trip jet divers Tru-trip jet divers Tru-trip jet divers
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I purchased them from Hi-Way Bait, directly from Al. If it is as great as you say, then it will sell itself. I was only able to run them for two hours, as my crew wanted them taken off.

I have the 40 jet figured out and can target the fish with great accuracy. I love the concept of shorter leads and maybe if I have the time to play with them some more, then maybe I will have better luck. Unfortunately, that will have to wait until I can go out without paying customers.

I am glad you are doing well with the tru trip gloomis.. Perhaps you have some tips for using them? I do have a question for you though, are you being paid to sponsor this product?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Well, I purchased them from Hi-Way Bait, directly from Al. If it is as great as you say, then it will sell itself. I was only able to run them for two hours, as my crew wanted them taken off.

I have the 40 jet figured out and can target the fish with great accuracy. I love the concept of shorter leads and maybe if I have the time to play with them some more, then maybe I will have better luck. Unfortunately, that will have to wait until I can go out without paying customers.

I am glad you are doing well with the tru trip gloomis.. Perhaps you have some tips for using them? I do have a question for you though, are you being paid to sponsor this product?
    I have nothing to do with the Tru-Trip deep divers. They are simply a product that a purchased and are very happy with them. I am just stating what I am happy with and will to continue to do so until I am unhappy. Until then I still call the Tru-Trip deep diver the number 1 diver on the market,

Falcon2082 Guest

Gloomis,

I thought I remembered a pretty lengthy post on OGF talking about the True Trips.

On June 10th you posted this:

"I am not the one making them. I have close ties with the man that is and just trying to promote his business. I will find out when he is back in stock and let you all know so you can place orders if wanted. Thank you and great fishing to all."

I am sure they are a great product and I am sure the next time I am out at The Hooker I might pick up a couple to see if I like them better then the Jets and Mini-Disks I run now off boards.