Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water"
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Operation "dry water"

Starting today the coast guard is running operation Dry Water...It's this weekend and next weekend....They will be out in full force checking to see if captian's are intoxicated.....Take this very seriously they were out last night here in Toledo...Have a DD on board if you blow over .08 you will recieve a BUI...Fines, possible jail time,and the possibility of loosing you boating right's for up to 1 year... They got me last year at my dock!!!! They were tied off to the end of it pulling people over....Trust me it's not a good feeling and will ruin your day on the water....So everyone be smart and be safe and enjoy your time on the water...
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thanks

Good 2 know. we don't drink and drive but know some that do.

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Lowe Life-

You are a low life.....You admit to being drunk and running a boat then getting caught, just as bad as in a car. People are on the water with children, it only takes one ******* like you to be drunk and kill someone. Guess your day on the water would really be ruined then. If a guy can't wait to get back to the dock and have a few then they shouldn't be out there. Again, just like driving a car. I have ZERO tolerance for guys that do this. To bad you didn't loose your right to boat for a year. Scumbag.....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up Lowe. It doesn't take much to be over the limit as far as the law is concerned yet NOT be drunk, penalty is same regardless.

Have a good weekend everyone, I'm heading up in the morning.

By the way, I didn't read anywhere that you admitted being drunk and name calling shouldn't be tolerated on this site, I heard that from someone before. Hmmm, maybe the same person who is doing it. Interesting.
    Last edited by Eyezcrazy; 06-25-2010 at 03:24 PM.

waterdog Guest

Default ~alcohol~boats dont mix~

I cannot imagine boating and drinking alcohol. The waves, sun just take all of my energy out of me and really gives me a work out. Kinda like the Lake Erie Jazercise~ And makes me "wobbley"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye WCKR 2 View Post
    Lowe Life-

You are a low life.....You admit to being drunk and running a boat then getting caught, just as bad as in a car. People are on the water with children, it only takes one ******* like you to be drunk and kill someone. Guess your day on the water would really be ruined then. If a guy can't wait to get back to the dock and have a few then they shouldn't be out there. Again, just like driving a car. I have ZERO tolerance for guys that do this. To bad you didn't loose your right to boat for a year. Scumbag.....
    Man you sure are a DICK !!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reason

The reason I posted this was to let eveyone know to be extra careful these two weekends....It wasn't to be judged or be called name's...I figured that if someone read this they might think twice about having a beer out on the water...I expected a few comments like thanks for the head's up or something along that line...But like usual it turned into a typical kids post...
    LOWE LIFE

And I never got charged or even went to court!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wacker fantasy world

He must live in a fantasy world, again he said you admitted to being intoxicated and there was no such mention and before he said you admitted to being drunk........... wacker you better read his post again because you are adding your own words to it. We have it in writing.

Lowe....tell me when dinner is on, I'd like a seat.

Whoak302 Guest

Waterdog is on to something, learned in my safe boating class that 1 drink on the boat is worth 3 on land as far as blood alcohol content and intoxication is concerned.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Wakina

I've never posted anything but the truth....
    My first year on this site never heard of the wakr until someone asked if I was him....Sorry if I sounded anything like him...I"ve spent 31 years on our great lake, a tried and true fisherman.... I love our lake and the challenge of catching the Big one, or just to get a limit,or that JUMBO perch...I thought I was doing a good thing posting of my fishing trips...But now I'm not so sure..... Whatever happens, Happens It's not up to me...I hope Rick understands I was just trying to help my fellow fisherman get on the fish, NOT create a bunch of BS...Either way thanks Rick for the site...It provide's alot of poeple who don't fish the lake every day a good chance of getting on the fish....Again sorry to evreyone for the BS..... Look me up this weekend so we can have a Cold one...(not on the lake)..LOL
    Be safe and have a HAPPY 4th
    LOWE LIFE