Perch at outer light Perch at outer light Perch at outer light Perch at outer light
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    formor2go Guest

Default Perch at outer light

Went out for some eyes this morning in front of crane creek but it was really slow so decided to hunt down some perch. What a great day for hunting, anyway we went east of west sister---- slow--- went west of sister --Slower--so decided to hit the outer light on the channel and --Fast--- Very nice perch. 14 lbs. in about 4 hrs. some nice ones largest was 11 1/2, some 8+9 not all 7-7 1/2. Good Time. 3 bouys north of lighthouse. Heard at the bait shop small eyes were hitting between intake and west sister (trolling w/spoons)Will try that next. Get the grease hot. We havin a fry.

Post Thanks / Like

Default lighthouse perch

Was out to the lighthouse last two weekends, watch for the big ships comming thru, when they stir up the bottom the perch go into a feeding frenzy. We set just on the edge of the channel and let the wind blow us away from the channel, after the ship went thru the fish finder was solid with fish, had to take one pole out as we could not keep up. As usual a lot of small throbacks but ended with 2 man limit 8" and over. I have recently discovered this site and have enjoyed it very much, I will try to do my part in keeping people informed. Thanks
    Airshot