Tried the evening bite on Sunday, with work, basebal, and softball that's all I had time for. Trolled north of the crib in 55-58 FOW from 6:30 to 9:00 pm. Didn't find any fish for about the first hour. From 7:30 until 9:30 caught 7 nice walleye (largest over 7 lbs and 4 others around 4 lbs). Nice hour and a half, calm lake, beautiful sunset. All fish came on Stingers; Pooh Bear Purple and Perch behind dispies set #3 back 90 or #4 back 120. Best trolling speed 1.8 - 2.0 mph on the gps (although we did catch a couple of fish on the outside rod during turns). Good thing the fish liked the lures I had on the poles because after last weeks rains I had taken the tackle boxes out to dry things out and forgot to put them back in the boat. No boards, no extra spoons, so the fish got what was on the poles.

Fished and fishermen seemed to be scattered last night. Didn't see too many nets being lowered, although we stayed away from most of the other boats that were out there. We found one small group of fish and just continued to work back through them.

Another great evening on the water.