PKMc,

I work with a Charter Captain who is out of Wind Wings, and I'll likely be there anyway, so if you have room for another person, I'd be glad to go out with you and show you around the Lake. Even if you don't have room, here's some info about the fishing the last week:

Walleye have been caught consistantly the last few weeks, this being the best time of year for walleye fishing (all around for enjoyment, including weather and other factors). They are being caught from just off the reef complex around the firing range buoys to out around West Sister Island to west of North Bass's West Shoal to off Starve Island Shoal to north of Kelleys Island. In other words, they are being caught lots of places.

Best advice is, as usual, check the local bait store and marina fishing reports when you get here, and check this board the day before you leave. On Saturday, you may be fishing 3 miles off shore or you may be out 15 miles. You can choose to fish the western basin, around the Bass Islands, or over around Kelleys Island.

If you have room, or want some more info, send me a message.

West