6/2/24 Report 6/2/24 Report 6/2/24 Report 6/2/24 Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 6/2/24 Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default 6/2/24 Report

Got 5 man limit south east of Mill Point casting gold blades on harnesses in 30-40 foot. Quite a chop out there; one slide, 3.5 miles, 30 fish. Marked fish the whole way and a better grade fish than what we got Memorial Day weekend north of Perry Grove.

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 6/2/24 Report

Mill Point, Perry Grove? I don't know where or what these places are. I doubt many others on this forum know either.

Please use names that are either on charts or that are very widely known in the Western Basin (such as Niagara Reef or Lucy's point).

Post Thanks / Like

Apologies. Mill Point is on the SE side of Pelee and Perry Cove is north of Port Clinton. Both I got using Navitronics web chart

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.
    Post Thanks / Like

North of Port Clinton is open water Lake Erie. Perry Grove or Perry Cove are names in Navitronics? I guess that goes to show Navitronics info is only as good as what was put into it my the coders. After a quick search, "Perry Cove" apparently is the entire "bay" from Catawba Point to the Toussaint River mouth. Maybe that name came from some real old navigation charts or local charts. I've been on the Lake for 40+ years and I've never heard that area called "Perry Cove".