Sorry to cause any confusion. I don’t know what it’s actually called. Like I said it’s off the north east point. There is a green can that marks the end of the “ridge” about 1/2 mile out. It’s quite shallow most of the way out. A plotter, or a chart will show it. Right now the charter boats go right on top in 6’ and cast. I was just trying to share where I had some luck. I know a lot of guys are vague about actual location. If I was worried about people fishing my spot I just wouldn’t post. When the bite is hot no one goes here, but I can run out catch my 6 mostly 16-18” eaters, and head back. There is rarely a time when I don’t mark quite a few fish, so no one is going to fish it out. It’s kind of a pain because you have to watch your depth. It’s not a long run, so it’s not worth setting up 8 or so rods with planers as you would just get going and have to pull everything in. Running by myself with just 3 rods out I can figure 8 easily. Still gets hectic trolling single. I’ve had all 3 going at once…oh my! Sorry to be so long, but I’m fairly new here, and just wanted everyone to know I’m not posting crap info. I appreciate everyone else that posts, and just wanted to contribute. I’m fairly new to walleye fishing on Lake Erie so just trying to learn. I have spent most of my time fishing the florida keys. Totally different game up here.