Sorry for the late report everyone. Been busy between fishing and painting, etc.

Made it out Friday out of a MI port and we smoked' em. One of the best trips ever in terms of size and quantity in recent years. We ended up with 33 eyes, only 1 of them was under 5 lbs. Most were 6-8 lbs. Many had the baits inhaled. We were fishing in 22-26 fow, 8-9 feet down. Bandits (my customs) and P-10s mixed. Early the P-10s were better, later in the day it shifted to Bandits. Our best pattern by a wide margin was a new prototype that I have since put into the catalog. In fact, I went home and started immediately painting up another dozen of them because my two fishing partners each wanted 2, as well as 2 of my clients that followed us over there in their boat. They wanted 2.

If it was just this trip, it might be a fluke, but it was the best pattern we had last week, and then we went again yesterday on LSC and it was good again in totally different colored water. So, it has me convinced.

Here's a picture of it with a fish.

Late Friday Report-spot_fish_mar_2023-jpg

Here's a better picture of the bait itself. I was trying to figure out what to call it and my buddy suggested "G-Spot", as it has a green spot and he thought it was funny. So, that's what I went with. Only walleyes haven't had any issues finding it so far.

Late Friday Report-spot_side_mar_2023-jpg

Late Friday Report-march-24_2023-jpg