May 2 and May 3 May 2 and May 3 May 2 and May 3 May 2 and May 3
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: May 2 and May 3

jamess2008 Guest

Default May 2 and May 3

Forecast looks awesome for the weekend. Think I'm gonna come down both days. Any suggestions where to put in a little closer to toledo. Put in at the portage river last time. Long drive from Wauseon. Any help would be great. Thanks.Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heard lake is pretty muddy right now...

I too am coming up this weekend - checked around and heard the lake is like Chocolate soup right now. I assume that means we need to head to deeper/cleaner water? Has anyone fished this week and had success or can recommend where to put in to find clean water?

gsehntr1226 Guest

Default april 30 may 1

Arrived on Thurs day to find the chocolate soup, went out anyway in a drizzle that turned into a steady down pour fished three hous caught 1 white bass, and got soaked to the skin. Friday forecast more rain til noon, got up went out bout 6am weather man wrong, beatiful s/w 10-15 fished in 12 to 16 foot with black jigs and also ran two crawler harnesses on the bottom w/ like 3/4 oz. weight. We took nine nice eyes same area as fished the day before. wished i could have stayed weather looked great. As for clean water i'm a troller who had to fish jigs, couldn't find clean water,plus all fish were in close. water was clearing up nicely as of noon on thurs