So from my logbook, in 2018 had 13 perch trips (from 2-7 people per trip) and 1397 perch kept. Then and prior, some folks from our campground near Port Clinton perched all year long and did well. 2019 was when the Perch fishing changed for me, 7 trips and 76 perch kept. This year 13 trips (2-4 people per trip) and 609 perch kept. Wish I would have brought home my logbook and could have shared other years.

Made it out Friday on a Neighbor's boat around G/H cans with the East wind, crew of 3 kept 40. We missed the nice weather and quick limits earlier in the week. There are now at least 6 sets of nets, 1 North of H, (yes, in the range), 1 North of Midway between H to G (in the range). 1 net is South of G, not sure how far, more towards G, flags everywhere so basically that area is heavily netted now. Are we basically making the netters jobs easier posting online our better fishing locations? The internet sure is great for sharing info!

So I heard from a very reliable source that the netters Perch quota was decreased from the Central basin and Increased in the Western basin.
Does anyone else know what these limits currently are and have been?

I hope everyone Winters well!