Still need a little help Still need a little help Still need a little help Still need a little help
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Jiggin

I think an early start has been the difference between a limit and goose egg for most of the post here lately, the fish shut down when a pack of boats are all in there jiggin away so I like to venture on the edges of the pack and try to find less pressured fish and when you start to catch fish net em quick, but dont hold your net up high or to long or you will have the whole fleet down your back. and just a note of boating manners when you do want to come into a group of boats use as slow an idle as possible nothing shuts down the fish like a boat motor in shallow water gonna try this week wed thru sat if the W.W.W.W. will let me go thats the
    (weather, wind,work, and wife,)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Too funny

I will use the WWWW. If you don't mind. Another politically correct policy is when you elect to drift through a hot area? Go to the upwind wind side to start. It is not polite to cut off (set up downwind) another boats drift. Especially the charters. There's enough for all of us and you dont need anyone yelling at you.

Good Luck and Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Weather or not ?

With the wind out of the west will this clean up the lake in the next couple of days ? I am watching the reports I hope it will get better waves 1to 2 ft I can handle