I really appreciate the information that all Captains provide. I wouldn't expect a full disclosure. I picked up the bite was east of Kellys by reading all the posts that have been provided. This page has been a good source of information for years. It use to have more input from other Captains. I'm guessing those that use to post often got tired of the negative side of dealing with the general public. I'd been coming to Lake Erie for 5+ years now (from South Dakota) and I have Captains that have provided me their cell numbers and invited me to call them for the latest reports when I'm fishing. I once asked why do you do this? Never happens in SD. The answer I got was , your coming from a long distance, spending money in our community. I realize your not spending money with me, but I want you to have a good trip and a good experience. Those you share your experience with may choose to hire my services.

In closing Thank you to Captains for the information you share information. It is much appreciated.