4/6 second trip 4/6 second trip 4/6 second trip 4/6 second trip
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 4/6 second trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 4/6 second trip

I read all the reports here on OGF.I even enjoy reading Waterdogs posts since he seams to fish alot for perch.But Waterdogs doesn't include his exact position very often and occasionally posts a general location.I don't remember him trolling for walleye either.Seams his post is about him anchored or drifting and usually has a spreader out.
    The captains post here to also generate business.They are also overly gracious when they are called out about their exact location every time,which I agree should not be shared every post.Makes sense the captains do not want to seam selfish on this site or offend unreasonable posters.I believe the captains share more than enough information.And you bet that I read it and it is very useful starting spot for us in regard to speed,leads and lure colors.We should all appreciate the time they take to post their day on the water,between the time they fish and whatever needs to be done at home or with family.There are a record number of walleye in our lake right now.There should be plenty of room and fish for us all to have many great seasons in store for us all.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 4/6 second trip

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    I read all the reports here on OGF.I even enjoy reading Waterdogs posts since he seams to fish alot for perch.But Waterdogs doesn't include his exact position very often and occasionally posts a general location.I don't remember him trolling for walleye either.Seams his post is about him anchored or drifting and usually has a spreader out.
    The captains post here to also generate business.They are also overly gracious when they are called out about their exact location every time,which I agree should not be shared every post.Makes sense the captains do not want to seam selfish on this site or offend unreasonable posters.I believe the captains share more than enough information.And you bet that I read it and it is very useful starting spot for us in regard to speed,leads and lure colors.We should all appreciate the time they take to post their day on the water,between the time they fish and whatever needs to be done at home or with family.There are a record number of walleye in our lake right now.There should be plenty of room and fish for us all to have many great seasons in store for us all.
    So itsbob, do you fish? I have not seen any fishing reports from you, so am I mistaken?
    Last edited by waterdog; 04-08-2022 at 03:29 PM.