Quote Originally Posted by Capt Porkchop View Post
I have been fishing east of Kelly’s island from the island all the way to Lorain and everywhere in between. The fish are moving and moving fast as they are starting to spawn. I have not found fish in the same spot two days in a row yet this year. We have had to work very hard to stay on fish. They are moving all over the place. This is the time that you must use your electronics to find active suspended fish and work them in water that is stained enough and not too much. I am a bit offended at the comments that I am in it for the money and that is it. If that was the case I wouldn’t share any of the information that I do. I feel it is unreasonable for someone to ask any captain exactly where they are fishing. A lot of time and money is invested in finding the fish they are working to satisfy their customers. Let’s face it north of Kelly’s or east of Kelly’s is a huge huge huge piece of water. Bottom line is work the water, work your graph, find fish and work them. That is what I do. Half the fun is the challenge of finding and catching the fish. I hope this helps…
Great~! so you were east of Kelly's that day 4/6 , plenty of info. You are a business, I get that so you can keep your exact location close to your Captain chest. I know the fish move all year long and a general report area is great, if you can each time you post give a general area as they move would be helpful, and I feel it is not an unreasonable request. You share what you feel comfortable, when you feel you can. As you noted time and money is invested by your business in locating the fish, all of which can be accomplished more eficently by sharing iformantion by all members in here. I am asked, by members for the coordinates of where I have been fishing, especially during perch season and share that in the spirit of this forum. I am sure Captains read the posts of others in here to help them get on the fish too, in the spirit of this web site, which is also a business that prospers by the sharing members fishing info. I hope you have a better understanding of my position on the matter.
Fish On and Be Safe,
~Water Dog