I have been fishing east of Kelly’s island from the island all the way to Lorain and everywhere in between. The fish are moving and moving fast as they are starting to spawn. I have not found fish in the same spot two days in a row yet this year. We have had to work very hard to stay on fish. They are moving all over the place. This is the time that you must use your electronics to find active suspended fish and work them in water that is stained enough and not too much. I am a bit offended at the comments that I am in it for the money and that is it. If that was the case I wouldn’t share any of the information that I do. I feel it is unreasonable for someone to ask any captain exactly where they are fishing. A lot of time and money is invested in finding the fish they are working to satisfy their customers. Let’s face it north of Kelly’s or east of Kelly’s is a huge huge huge piece of water. Bottom line is work the water, work your graph, find fish and work them. That is what I do. Half the fun is the challenge of finding and catching the fish. I hope this helps…