For those that do not know us, we bring over 125 wounded military, paramedics, police, firemen, and any public servants that have been injured in the line of duty to Lake Erie for 4 days of fishing and camaraderie every year. We are looking for help in keeping these trips at no cost to those who attend. We provide food, lodging, captains, and anything needed for these heroes to have a great time. This is our 10th year running so this year we wanted to try this fundraiser that was made possible by many of the fishermen that help us out with the events. I really cannot say how appreciative we are for their donations of a fishing trip and also for taking our event participants out fishing. We have a way to purchase the tickets online thru the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes web page by clicking on the donate button and the bottom selection is for a raffle ticket. I know many on this ticket are both on this site and you recognize their names. Once you purchase a ticket it will be filled in and a photo emailed to you. If you have any questions or problems let me know.Walleye for Wounded Heroes fishing with a friend fundraiser-w4whticket-jpg