I hope this is not off topic.
As the year is winding down, I wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone who shared their knowledge and experiences this year.
I returned home to Lake Erie this year after chasing Bass in the south for 20 years and the last 20 years fishing offshore in the Caribbean.
Covid convinced us we needed to head back home to be closer to family.

It was a busy and fun year rigging a new boat, but challenging with all the backorders and difficulties getting things. My kicker is still on backorder from last March. NOTE: I hate trolling bags, lol.
I spent most of this season fine tuning and adapting my style of fishing to Walleye, I am a hard core troller. Slow, slow down and depth control, I had to repeat every day. Walleye just don't hammer the bait or move in the water column like billfish.

It was all of your generous sharing that helped me fine tune and maintain a productive program as we followed the fish through the season.

I can't say thanks without a special shout out to Capt. Juls for the most consistent and thorough programs so freely shared. This is not to minimize anyone else, just a special thanks to her.
I look forward to paying back next year with our posts of what is and is not working for us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.