Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
Thanks for taking the time to read them! I know they can be kind of long sometimes…lol

My goal, is to tell you of our day, and hopefully, help others to catch fish too, so your response let’s me know that it’s working…
Your posts are 100% helping. One thing that stuck out in my mind from one of your posts, was "boat control" being one of the most important things in trolling. I quickly learned that while trolling by myself with only my kicker pushing. I then added a minn kota bow mount to do the "steering" while the kicker pushed. I have a 24' robalo and this set up works AMAZING. I think Capt Sam also made this recommendation to me long ago when I posted a question about trolling motors.
Plus how you set your inline boards and the dipsy divers. I do not follow exactly how you do your boards (i like mine to release and float back to clear the other lines) but you set a good foundation for me to build on. So yes, you posts do educate AND they are enjoyable to read. Plus your lure selection, lake location, speed, etc are all educational tidbits.
If you ever author a book of your experiences and knowledge I would definitely read it. So again, thank you for sharing your knowledge.