Thank you for the report and nice job boxing nine fish on what was a tough day. Cold water fishing is much more difficult than summer fishing. If I follow the report correctly, there was a cluster of boats jigging in 34fow? And they were hammering the fish? I always thought jigging was mostly targeting spawning fish on the reefs and shallower water. IÂ’ve never heard of this deep water jigging and want to learn the basics to use as a fall back strategy if the trolling isnÂ’t working out on a given day. First question is whether this is really a very cold water tactic I.e. water is so cold you fish same way as you were ice fishing? Second question is if itÂ’s best to spot lock. I imagine itÂ’d be tough to stay vertical in deep water without heavy weight. IÂ’d love to fish this way with my ice fishing sonar if itÂ’s effective. IÂ’d love to fish this way when I think fish are in a small pod and itÂ’s too difficult to stay on them by trolling. I enjoy jigging, so if thereÂ’s a way to deep water jig, I want to know when to do it.