We launched from catawba at 7 am and headed west we set up where we have been fishing but the wind change and colder air must have moved the fish we caught 9 nice fish on the first pass running bandits 1 to 1.5 100 to 60 back. so i decided to move around a bit to find some better marks and we did we set up on those fish and had 15 in the first pass. the lake had calmed so we turned back on them but couldnt get a bite so we picked up and reset with the wind and then the wind changed to out of the north and started blowing pretty good that pushed us straight south until the water got too shallow and the waves where getting to be 3' and some 4' we lost a lot of fish at the boat when it started getting wavy my crew was not experienced with those conditions and the sea legs eluded them. We put 27 in the boat and lost at least 10 fish at the boat. It was a fairly good day nice and sunny and lots of fishing fun for all. My crew was very happy to have the heated cabin today, they stayed in it all day other than reeling in fish monday was a blow day and i will be on the lake today and tomorrow. Thursday and friday are not looking good for fishing.
sunday 3/14 report-314211-jpgsunday 3/14 report-31421-jpg