Quote Originally Posted by limitlypps View Post
the ones going bigtime the past 6 outings, by far the blue chrome orange underbelly, second was the all chrome, third was the voodoo tiger pink on purple,blue shiner and the chrome red eye, the black and chrome should be definitely added in there. ran a long A deep bomber for fun, speckled trout chrome, it smashed the eyes too so don't relegate your oldies but goodies to the back of the bus.
Just wondering, what part of the lake are you guys mostly fishing? My primary location of choice is west of the islands and by far chrome anything has to be one of our last choices, so much so that we joke about it...almost all of last year the bite was stupid easy and if we didn't get a bite in the first 5 minutes, someone always managed to say, we should have put on blue and chrome...lol I guess I can't figure out why people keep saying blue and chrome, we hear it all summer, but for me your just asking to catch white perch/bass. Most of the time there's usually just 2 of us fishing on my boat/running 6 rods, and if we're not getting at least 10-12 bites an hour it seems like we're doing something wrong. We carry probably close to 300 bandits/150DDHJ12/100perfect 10s and maybe 4 are chrome...for us I'd say we have a pretty good combination colors, and it always seems like we end up using our oddball color patterns east of the islands and a combination of Purple/chartruse west of the islands....but I guess to each their own preference?