Quote Originally Posted by Old Wheezer View Post
I sat at home in Indiana last spring and missed most of the jig bite because of their silly travel advisory. That won't happen again!!! Nobody is going to bother you if you go fishing.
Wheezer,
Well, I sat out last spring also. Recently retired this year, itÂ’s been a real frustrating mentally. Fishing with my wife in boat, trolling bandits, seems to be social distancing at its best. Floating around in Erie, sitting in a tree stand is about as distant as you can get from Covid.
I am from Ohio, now reside in NE Indiana. Watching Ohio residents use State ramps with no restrictions, seems counter productive to rest of us in contingent states. Last I heard, itÂ’s the United States, not Ohio States of America.
Being over 65, I understand the risk. If I did not feel vulnerable with my truck and trailer at Mazuriks with Indiana plates, I say the hell with it.
Gov. Dewine mandated no Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin residents are required 2 weeks quarantine. Total joke in proving that one as stated by previous response.
As usual, Gov. is targeting wrong audience.
Thanks Wheezer, IÂ’m in agreement.
Herk