I was having issues with the motor in '18 and '19 with difficulty starting, sputtering, and losing RPM at all speeds. Last August I was pulling the kids on a tube, and it really was giving me a problem. As we were coming back to the dock, the motor died at about 35 feet from the dock but we had enough momentum to get us in. It would never start after that, so I took it to Clemons Boats on Sandusky Bay. I had clogged carbs from the ethenol eating away at the fuel lines and getting stuck in the carbs. Expensive task. My fuel tanks were old so I put a new fuel tank in too. They kept telling me too much ethenol in marine fuel, and use the ethenol free which I have done. But as you al know, the Marine grade is about $1.00 more per gallon. I keep the boat at my place on West Harbor, so it would not be an issue of filling up at my own dock. I just did not know if there are additives in marine fuel that I should be using in the outboard versus the formula you buy at the has station. Thank you all for all your help and comments!