It was a great day no special color but all baits had the PROP color on the bottom purple, red, orange and pink. The white bodied baits work well right now. I was using a 2 oz weight. The key was the proper water. I had to work a small area with clean enough water. As soon as you would troll out of the cleaner water the bite died. Marks where still there but no bite turn around and right back into cleaner water. Just enough of a difference. The fish are hungry and feeding, they will eat just about anything if they can see it. Water clarity will be critical for the next month in close where these fish are right now. You have to find the proper water and then work it. I moved 4 times before finding the proper water, it is a lot of work setting 12 lines pulling them all in and resetting 4 times before catching a fish. We worked for this bag but once on them we where done in two hours. This lake is amazing and always changing with wind and current from different directions I learn more and more everyday I get to spend out there. Tight lines to you all.