is anybody out there is anybody out there is anybody out there is anybody out there
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    lucky dog Guest

Cool is anybody out there

was just wondering if anybody has been out or is going out this weekend I'm about two hours away just trying to save a little fuel and time thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

Lucky, where are you from. I'm headed over from IN this afternoon to get my place opened up and maybe some fish'n. talk to a few buddies that live there and all is well, it's GO-TIME. Lots of luck and let us know how you do if you go, I'll do the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Luck, forgot to say I'm not planning on fishing much, maybe just a litle scouting in a smaller boat, Lake is muddy and I'm sure lots floating debris as well. It will still be good to get out for a spin.

Post Thanks / Like

We are going out tomorrow, probaly out of Mazurics to north side of Kellys. Will have to see how dirty the water is.

fbcoachfisherman Guest

The lake is actually a little better than I thought it might be. See the satellite photo from today.

http://coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/mod...e.143.250m.jpg

however, It is still pretty dirty, junk filled and the water is awful cold. I live very near the lake and today it was pretty chilly. The sun was nice, but we ended up with a light NE wind today. So more cold water was blowing back this way today. I think I would wait rather than drive two hours. It is coming, just need a little bit more time. The river is falling now, but she is still pumping a lot of mud and debris into the bay. I can understand your anxiousness.

mike

lucky dog Guest

I'm from hillsdale area 10 miles north of the 80/90
    i just looked at the sat photo holy cow that looks like chocolate milk all the way to port clinton but i think we're gonna try to go the first of the week I'll be sure to let you know how we do

fbcoachfisherman Guest

Guys were out of turtle creek today and some did get fish. Ice fishing tactics were used. Guys said there was about a pack of 25 fishing and that visibility was about 4 feet 2 miles out. No specific locations. One guy reported that they had a 3 man limit in an hour and some bonus perch. I'm impressed. Not all caught fish. Ended the day with an east wind. At my house it was 41 here on the Bay. I went and picked up the lund from a friends barn 30 miles west of here and it was 51 and sunny at his house. The good news is the Lund is home and now we can get her cleaned up and ready to go.

mike