thought I'd finish this thread out by sharing our results the last Sat, Sun and Mon am.

Fished Sat got out about noon, this was planned due to the wind and temp forecast. Also a bit of a delay as the conservation police were doing safety checks and I needed to go get flares that were not expired and an anchor. The officers were helpful and kind. Got the sticker for the boat showing I already passed, this helped as sunday the ramp was very busy and they did not even stop to ask. Saturday we finished with 16, biggest was 28" with most others in low to mid 20"s, fat fish!

Sun we got out a little earlier about 7:30 or so I guess, we got 10 before 11 where we had to run back to drop one of my buddys off where he took 6 fish with and went back out with my other buddy. The wind on Sunday I felt was worse than saturday but was warmer. With the Wind we found some fishable water just south of kellys near the ferry route and did really well more before leaving at 3:00. We released several fish and left with our 12.

Monday, wind was very good and fished the north side of the south gap and caught our 12 and left to go home by 11:00.

Overall it was a good choice to make the drive and mother nature cooperated. Most fish were on bandits deep, no real super tankers but a lot of meat for the table.