Fishing with Dave and Debbie DeVroy 9/11/19 Fishing with Dave and Debbie DeVroy 9/11/19 Fishing with Dave and Debbie DeVroy 9/11/19 Fishing with Dave and Debbie DeVroy 9/11/19
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Juls,You post more frequently and with a more detailed report than all the posts I read.Love to read too.We know you have a full plate with working your charter and taking care of home and dogs.I was tempted to try 6 dipsey at once this season.Bought 2 more last off season and was going to try this year.But the fishing has been so good that I have not needed to try to increase them from 4 to 6.I have read that when using 3 dipsey on a side that you have to run pretty straight without tight turns and to weigh the dipsey and have the heaviest on the inside rod too.Read about you getting some tangles with 3 on a side and made me think of issues with the 6 dipsies at once.Good luck through the rest of the season.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Juls,You post more frequently and with a more detailed report than all the posts I read.Love to read too.We know you have a full plate with working your charter and taking care of home and dogs.I was tempted to try 6 dipsey at once this season.Bought 2 more last off season and was going to try this year.But the fishing has been so good that I have not needed to try to increase them from 4 to 6.I have read that when using 3 dipsey on a side that you have to run pretty straight without tight turns and to weigh the dipsey and have the heaviest on the inside rod too.Read about you getting some tangles with 3 on a side and made me think of issues with the 6 dipsies at once.Good luck through the rest of the season.
    I'm sure it was just the current where I was at, and the direction I was going in relation to it, that was causing that problem. We ran 6 in other areas with no issues.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters