We launched at 7:30 and where setting lines east of Kelly's island along the border around 8 AM. We ran bandits back 85 to 100 blue chrome, we ran flicker minnows back 50/100 with 2 oz perch colors, we ran 40 jets with blue and white silver backed spoons and phantom dagger #7 back 80 to 100 and dipsy's set at 0 back 50. speed was 2.3 to 2.7 everything we ran caught fish. It was fish after fish with several big white bass that my customers wanted to keep and a 31" and 28" as our big fish. customers brought in their 4 man and my first mate (my son) reeled in his limit and i reeled in a couple for dinner too. I got them all filleted up and bagged for them and they had a great cooler of fish that should last into winter. Fantastic day on the lake with a happy birthday crew. We are all blessed to have such a great fishery to enjoy and things are looking great for our future walleye population. I have my second trip open for this coming Saturday if you are wanting a trip out for a cooler full of walleye give me a call 833-646-3474.
Sunday with a great crew from Michigan for a birthday trip-8319-003-jpgSunday with a great crew from Michigan for a birthday trip-8319-004-jpg