Had my office staff up to our lakehouse Sunday.Needed to buy more groceries for the party so made the short drive to Krogers in Catawba.As leaving,saw a spanking new white Ranger in parking lot.As got closer noticed it was Juls rig.Had a nice decal advertising her business on her Suv.There was one person in the SUV as I approached and noticed it was not Juls.The one passenger was Eric and asked him where Juls was? He said she was in store buying food for her dogs.I had talked to Juls once on phone but never met her in person.So talked to Eric for a while.He pretty much told me what was in her report.Said they had a good time fishing and raved on how great their charter captain was.He asked me if knew a good Italian restaurant.I was stumped,we used to go to Phils for Italian food,but they closed.I remembered there is a Italian place on route 53 but couldn't remember name.I suggested Jolly Rogers just a mile down road for good fried walleye and perch.I walked around the Ranger and checked out how it was set up and the two women came back.Introduced myself as fellow Walleye.Com fisherman and told her I enjoyed reading all of her great reports on this site.