Friday was a rough day on the lake after the big blow we trolled up a few in the afternoon north of Kelly's island and finished a limit jigging on the reefs. Customers where Happy and Booked another trip for May.
Saturday i fished with a Friend and we searched for big fish. We found a solid 7 lb'r and some a bit smaller but no big fish on Saturday but it was a beautiful day on the lake.
Sunday i had a crew of 5 looking for some big fish. We headed north of the reef complex and trolled just off in the deeper water. We ran bandits and husky jerks in blue chrome and pink clown at 1.3 and we found a bunch of big walleye. They reeled up a 10 lb'r, 2 - 9 lb'rs, 2 - 8 lb'rs and a basket of nice fish to finish. They where all a blast and it was a fun three days on the lake.

I have a few open spots still open for April the 14th, 21st and the 26th. Give me a call to book your trip.
4/5 thru 4/7 Chasing Walleye With Some Customers.-img_0019-jpg4/5 thru 4/7 Chasing Walleye With Some Customers.-img_0016-jpg4/5 thru 4/7 Chasing Walleye With Some Customers.-img_0023-jpg4/5 thru 4/7 Chasing Walleye With Some Customers.-img_0027-jpg4/5 thru 4/7 Chasing Walleye With Some Customers.-img_0028-jpg