well mother nature is mad at us fisherman ne winds with flood warnings mud its going to take a few days to settle down 1 ft or less for eastser sunday the next week looks good with warmer calmer winds chance of rain weekend looks great with 70 degrees and sun fishing has been slow for the most part. buddys picking up maybe 6 for 3 guys but other buddy come up from saginaw bay left here because of slow fishing went to detroit river and smacked them i gave him some chartreuse jigs that i would not tie because of blisters on the paint or other problems limits with no hair and minnows plain jigs. now here at the bait shop im trying to get stocked up on trolling supplies got some bandits and scorpian michigan stingers will get more i need to know what colors to get ill get dipseys and jets what size and kind of releases we need. we have lots of jigs, harnesses, sinkers, spreaders, bottom bouncers, crappie rigs and perch rigs and we have 2 tanks full of emerald shinners, and even a tank of goldies, wax worms, red worms night crawlers please help with trolling supplies im dum with trolling boards 2