Dreaming of Spring...Spring Walleye Tactics Dreaming of Spring...Spring Walleye Tactics Dreaming of Spring...Spring Walleye Tactics Dreaming of Spring...Spring Walleye Tactics
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

always a comedian in the crowd isn't there. lol I was 8. not plumb dumb. very much aware of the difference even back then. I still have the fish Ohio pin from where we went and had them officially measured as you used to have to do. they both still hang on the down stairs wall at mom and dads house and I still sport the scar from where its gill plate sliced me as i was holding it for the picture.

I know it's not the normal location of time where big walleye are had, that's what makes it even more special to me. dad was just going out to shut me up about going out and it turned into a memory that has profoundly effective my drive and love of the lake and fishing. I'm sure if I would had not gotten anything I would still love fishing, but it shows you never know where the next big one is or what the next cast brings. or dont be afraid to something off the normally, especially of a slow tough day

I made sure to start our kids out as soon as possible, pics are of my 2 and 4 year olds out in front of port clinton, her first walleye was only 17" but she did all the cranking herself. my favorite part of the pics are of his eyes as he comes around her and gets a good look of her fish

sorry jules non of this has anything to do with spring fishing techniques, and I dont want to get to far off topic

Dreaming of Spring...Spring Walleye Tactics-img954413-jpgDreaming of Spring...Spring Walleye Tactics-img954414-jpgDreaming of Spring...Spring Walleye Tactics-img954415-jpgDreaming of Spring...Spring Walleye Tactics-img954416-jpg
    Last edited by branhamautomotive; 01-30-2019 at 08:04 PM. Reason: typo
    First mate for Eyehunter Charters

Eyehunter Charters
    614-327-7144
    http://www.eyehuntercharters.com
    http://www.facebook.com/EyehunterCharters