Bob thanks for asking,

Yes it is a trailerable boat, but much larger than a tournament style boat and much more comfortable and roomy with higher 36" sided. It is 102" wide so no need for permits to haul. It weighs 6500 lbs with the trailer, heavy enough to ride good in the water but light enough to tow around where the fish are biting.

It is a North River seahawk 25 which makes it 25' from tip to back of transom but there is an 36" extended transom and the yamaha 300 sits behind that making for a great ride with that long bottom. The outboard allows for the entire floor to be open and with 36" sides it is very safe and comfy for passengers.

We run a buddy heater in the cabin with full sides and a drop curtain and it gets so warm we have to turn it off. This is by far one of the most versitile boats available for the great lakes. It will run 55 mph but troll 1mph in the wind with no motor. You can run the full canopy (even tow with it up its very heavy built) or fold it all up to jig the river. We have fished with 6 passengers and me with no issues there is room for everyone. There are two suspension seats in the front and two bench seats that hold 3 people each. There is a porta potty under a bench seat with a privacy curtain if needed. I did a lot of research on boats before buying and i, as well as everyone i take out loves this boat. I drove all the way to Portland Oregon to pick her up.

Come and fish with us some day and experiance the Pork Chop Express.