Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
Ohio annual non-resident lic will be 44.20 for 2019....not sure where you're getting the 55.40 from? Michigan charges 76.00 for their annual non-resident lic. So, we're still way below other states in that regard....even with the 4 month permit of 11.00 for the spring fishing.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say, "plus all the non-resident boat registrations? What do you mean?

Sorry, i made a $.20 mistake.....$44.20 annual non-resident license + $11.00 non resident Lake Erie permit = $55.20. What i mean by "all the non-resident boat registrations" is revenue generated with all the non-resident boat registration sold. As far as Mich fees go, i quit fishing there when they raised theirs from $40 to $76. Somewhat of gouging if you ask me. I.m older, on a fixed income, so when it gets to the point of being too much....dollar here-dollar there, i'll hang it up. I enjoy it alot, and i spend alot, gas, ( both auto and boat ), food,toll road, camping and boat dock fees,boat registration, fishing license,etc.,so i generate some revenue to Ohio, i'm sure. Have a nice day !