Quote Originally Posted by branhamautomotive View Post
I wanted to go put so bad today, called about 8 ppl and they all had to either work, or didn't want to be out in the cold and snow they though would be out there.

finally my wife said she we go and try it, then couldn't find anyone to watch the kids........when the cards are stacked against you they just are.

after a long summer of working the weekend help so many others get the freezer some fish, u have had found the time to get any in my freezer besides the 3 my father in passes me from there last trip out

looks like those 3 are going to taste super good. good thing PC fish has some I can buy.

I was very tempted to go out by myself, but if something would go wrong, alone on lake erie in 35 degree weather...not a good idea.

glad to see some fish.......been surprised at the brawl, not seeing the normal big ones
You are wise not to go it alone this time of year. I agree completely. With so many smaller fish in the system right now, it isn't a lack of big ones out there, I just think the smaller ones are just faster to the bait.