Quote Originally Posted by rick2752 View Post
So I ran into a situation a few weekends ago. Give me everyones input. It wasnt a windy day waves were less than 1ft but the current was strong. When my bow was pointed forward at 1.9 mph i was still drifting sideways while trolling. I was outside of the pack and had lines out with small boards. i headed my bow to have a clear line through the pack wasnt really close to anyone. Another much bigger boat drifting sideways at a much faster pace, overtook me over the course of 5 or 10 minutes. I didnt realize he was moving that much faster than i was we were both pointed the same direction but the current was having its way. He overtook my boards from behind with his big boards causing me to cut the line on one of my boards and off he went with it. All the while cussing me that i cut him off. I kept my temper, but next time... i have thought alot about it...hehe i will tie a 6 ounce weight and cast overtop his lines then tie another one and he can untangle his
If he was pulling boards I doubt he was drifting. Post his boat name so everyone knows who the a-hole is. Only way to stop some of these guys is to call them out. Well, there are other ways but best not go there.