On my personal boat I run off shoretail boards and pull 40tt with no issues after a few mods.

1st relocate the rear attaching location lower. Of not using tattle flags move it to rear of the.board and down about halfway through the black plastic flagstorage /foam holder tab. If you are running tattle flags drop thar rear screw eye the wire runs through down to the middle of the same black piece.......this will help the board ride flatter and pull a lot harder.

2 if you want to run tattle flags get the new ones from offshore at 3 bucks each, it will allow you to have double the spring adjustment, and will get away from having to add rubber bands to stiffen up the spring.

3 you can relocate the weight of you feel you need to, you have to remove the yellow tab in front of the weight and drill a new hole for the screw to retain the weight......I did this year's ago ting to get these to run right and it helped, but now that I relocated that rear screw eye down, I have my weights in the stock location.

I think the new offshore boards come now with these changes incorporated into them now.

When I run 3 a side out I try to leave 50ft by the line counter between the boards, they will tangle especially if turning too tight. I only 3 a side whenote there is not a lot of traffic, most ppl don't expect a little boat to be running 150 out off each side. If I'm having to run deep depths like 100 plus I don't run 3 a side either.....too much line to get tangled and that's a lot of cranking.