Looking for good service and upright dealers Looking for good service and upright dealers Looking for good service and upright dealers Looking for good service and upright dealers
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a buddy who uses Terrys and likes them..I don't know what bad experience you had at Dubberts but I took my boat there last spring and was very pleased with the

work and service they provided...just my 2 cents

Post Thanks / Like

i take my outboard boat to Dubberts had one issue but i thought they took care of it ok
    and i use Drawbridge for my inboard sportcraft so far no problems with them feel they do a good job
    you can have a problem with anyone . s___ happens its all how the issue gets delt with that counts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by get the net View Post
    I have a buddy who uses Terrys and likes them..I don't know what bad experience you had at Dubberts but I took my boat there last spring and was very pleased with the

work and service they provided...just my 2 cents
    took in to get panther mount and kicker put on. dropped in the water and the battery was dead from them leaving something on. no biggie jumped it and went on my way. took boat into get winterized (fresh water systems only) they only did one pump of the 3 and blew fuses along the way and i ended up doing the rest myself. as i would not care too much but they said they did all the systems and charged me for it. i tried to tell them about the 3 pumps and i was brushed off like i was bothering them. lastly i took in to get trollmaster put on, which they did a good job running wires and putting where i wanted it, but when i start up the motor the throttle is on full throttle. in their defense it was right before i put the boat up for the winter and haven't taken it back to get fixed which i do believe they will and make everything great. every i have gone in to talk about projects i would like done to my boat i feel like they think i'm being a pain in the ass. i have many questions because this is my first boat. i'm just a big customer service guy. act like you want me to be there. especially when i'm going to be dropping thousands of dollars on work and equipment. i feel like it's a gripe that can be fixed on their part and win my business back. i'm just looking for other options at this point. doesn't hurt to have backups i guess.