I can not help with this , but I will give my opinion on customer service in general, I am a business owner ,factory rep and Master Distributor for Sound Off Signal ,and own a LLC company that sells lights ,sirens etc to federal government, county and local city's-townships etc along with many private company's that do the amber /and evolving green market .
Customer service most provide plain stink, that I think why my company does well, my goal is if I miss a call to return it at my first opportunity,visit my customers regularly and if it means taking a financial loss at times so be it, in the end the customers will come back if you show them you truly care.. I see at times people do not even care what the cost is with in reason of course as long as the work will be preformed correctly and backed .
The generation and most business these days quite frankly do not care as long as it is a sale and generates revenue. This is sad, .
that again is my opinion being a business owner and see so much...
If anybody out there has a need for any of products I represent please contact me , if not that is okay at least I was able to share my opinion!