I had the privilege to first mate on Eye Hunter 1 sat. They had 3 boats out and a 4th boat out fun fishing. All I can say is wow!!!! From the first minutes we set out the walleye were almost jumping in the boat. The crew who most had never fished for walleye this way picked up the program very quickly! We did not even get a second rod on either side in and the first rod bent over. We actually never got all the rods in. Doubles, triples, quads, one time even 6 fish at a time coming in.

It was off the hook. One of the fastest days I've seen. All 3 boats got their 48 fish captains limit in about 3 hrs from the time we set the first rod. Walleye fishing is on fire, call Jim, Bob, or Eric and reserve your spot for some end of season fishing. Now is the time to fill the freezer for the winter if you need to.

Special thanks to crew who fish on Eye Hunter 1 you did an awesome job, handled the pace with very few issues and fished like an very experienced crew. It was a pleasure to fish you and can't wait to see you again next year.