Quote Originally Posted by troy1976 View Post
very well written and right on point. We as sportsman need to continue to fund our passions on the state level. I hope everyone here takes the time to voice their opinion. Thanks again for your willingness to shed light on the current situation.
Sorry I disagree. I am retired and pay only $10 which is too much. The reason is the attitude of the officers which I have found disturbing. I have never had a violation but have seen them operate in their hiding places with binoculars during the Maumee River walleye run and have listened to their obnoxious opinions. Are they snipers? Also I don't agree with the size limit on walleyes as we throw back and kill numerous 14 inch walleyes.
I live near the far western basin. When the 14 inch walleyes get legal the following year they travel east very quickly where the fishermen catch the ones we didn't kill dragging the 14 incher behind planer boards not knowing they are there. So I don't like their policies. I obviously disagree with the size limit.

State governments and departments never think they have enough money which is just human nature. If they don't like the job for what it pays then go to work like everyone else.

No doubt you will have many others that agree with you, but I don't and will send my opinion to the area you suggested