There are a few options on replacement clips. What color clips do you have on your boards now? Do you want the clips to lock down? Do you fish with kids or folks with arthritis? Do you want your front clip to release when a fish hits and the board fall out of formation towards the rear of the boat? Or just snap the rod to have the front clip release, again the rear clip holds and the board falls out of formation so you can check/change a bait. Then run the board back out to the original location?
Most folks seem to prefer the boards to stay attached with both clips. Lots of us want the front clip to release. Your choice. My wife still prefers both clips to stay attached on her side. So I use the super clips both locations on her side boards. My side I use the orange Offshore clips on the front, super clips on the rear.
Suggestion: If you want to double wrap your line around a clip. A simple method is to double wrap your line around your first two fingers with about 1/2" gap between your fingers. Now place/slid the doubled line into the waiting clip (top side of your fingers), let go of the clip and your line is now double wrapped. Easier to show than explain.
If you don't want to deal with that. I've used these for years with excellent results.
https://www.franksgreatoutdoors.com/...superclip.html
The metal super clips, NOT the fiber ones. The easiest clip to open I have ever used and will hold braid if you run braided line. No double wrapping of the line.
Setting the clicker on as light as possible is a great alarm to let you know something is going on, either fish or weeds if you don't happen to be watching every board at every second.
A tattle flag set properly will go down before your clicker will click, so they are a useful tool. Not just for beginners.
I do not use springs, I use #32 rubberbands. Yes I break a few each season, but for $7 you can get 1lb bag ( you can get bags of 100 or less if they are in stock). Enough for you and everyone you know...for years.

Cut a small "V" notch at the top spring location hole

Wrap the rubber band around the clip arm and the flag or tattle wire. The rubber band stays where ever you place it. You can adjust from no tension to enough for 4oz bouncers that won't pull the flag down. In seconds even with cold wet hands.