went walleye left dock 6 am back at noon 3 guys 2 kids 30 eyes kept 15.grandson caught his first walleye he was getting upset i caught 10 kept 3 then he landed a 18 incher yoo hoo he was all smiles then he asked grandpa who gets the boat when you die i told him you but i aint got no plans to die anytime soon im only 58 so i think hes sold on fishing. yesterday we fished in the public ramp side on wards canal we had a blast catching largemouth bluegill and crappie. today we come back in and there was a small pack in close 10 ft of water and the pier was loaded down with fishermen why i was waiting on my fish to get cleaned 2 ladies come in with 2 limits of perch off the pier that weighed 18 pounds almost 3 to a pound had some nice fish 13 inches and lots of 10 -12s everybody on pier is getting limits of perch for the last 3-5 days so who says its impossible to pull a limit of eyes and a limit of perch yesterday had buddy tell me the perch was hitting off pier but there was only maybe 12 people on pier today it was loaded he had limit last 2 days with big fish seems hard to believe but its true so with me wife and grandkids tomorrow ill need a150 fish for limit may be tough to keep minnows on a six year olds hook will see but lets hope weather is nice i can fish in rain but no lightning fish are turned on minnows shinners are now 4.50 a dozen price is going up maybe 6 dollars a dozen later in year. question is it legal to transport shiners across state line heard they changed the law last year dont know if they are having problems catching shinners already if they are getting imported and they just cast more time to zipper today's catch then shower and nap