I am new to the site and need any advice I can receive about fishing on the lake. I have fished in the Maumee River every year for the walleye run. I couldn’t wait to get away from the river crowd and start fishing the lake. *I recently drove to New York and bought a Crestliner sabre hardtop. I would like to mostly troll and maybe do some jigging. *I have a couple downriggers and a big john planner mast mounted on the front of the boat. I just built a set of planer boards from plans. I changed the width 13" to 24" i thought this would make them less prone to tipping over and i used wing nuts so i could take them apart for storage. I also cut four metal strips in case i need to add them for weight or stability. Any advice about lures/bait, techniques, location, and the planner boards I built would be appreciated.New member in search of advice-screenshot_20170416-113510-jpgNew member in search of advice-20170419_205353-jpgNew member in search of advice-20170419_213316-jpgNew member in search of advice-screenshot_20170419-230004-jpg