Quote Originally Posted by Eriegardless View Post
Better go re-read the comments here. The OP never mentioned any boat names....just said it may of appeared to be the one Juls mentioned but also said he could not confirm. I WAS the ONE that said Sara J cause IT WAS a Sara J boat that I was referring to. And I have my facts straight and know for sure that I could read Sara J cause had I not moved I am sure I could have reach over and cut his board tow line with my pocket knife as it bounced off the side of my hull. And then he looks at me and shrugs his shoulders and holds up his arm like "Whaaat???" He may be a GREAT Captain and the nicest guy on the lake but the day/occurrence I am referring too...maybe he was just having a bad day but he was completely out of line and I had to do what Capt. Eric mentioned. Alter your course to avoid a collision at all cost...if you have the right away or not.

Great post Capt. Eric....very well said! I see it happen all the time...people get in a pinch when there are that many boats in a small area, I get it and it has happened to me but most people are always willing to work together.
I believe that if you read my post that you would see that you and I are in complete agreement... I am confused as to what you think I said. Multiple times I mentioned that the OP post was perfectly fine, and a good conversation and good post. He didn't mention any names.... Also, if you read my post, you will see that I commended you for telling your story with a boat name when you knew exactly who it was, and said that it was perfectly fine when you know what happened and who did it. I was not calling into question your account and have no problems with it.

I don't own this site and don't have any right to tell anyone how to respond. However, there are enough of us who have been in here for years and we all truly appreciate keeping the drama that is so common on other sites out of Walleye.com.

I was merely asking that everyone not jump to conclusions on the OP's run in on the Lake with a specific boat when we don't know who it was. In your personal case, obviously you know. So tell your story. No problems there.